*** Please RSVP for this meeting by 5 pm on March 6. Our luncheons has been selling out. RSVP today to ensure your seat at the meeting. RSVP may close when we reach the cap before the deadline. ***
Luncheon – Thursday, March 12, 11:15am – 1:00pm
Location – Sheraton Denver West – 360 Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80228 – Please note the location change for this meeting
Cost: ABA Member $20.00, includes meal (Non-member is $25)
Speaker: Kristi Pollard, Senior Vice President of, Former President/CEO of the Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
Topic: “Jefferson County: A Picture of Economic Vitality”
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: Cory Ohnesorge, Cascade Solar and Electric
IMPORTANT – please read:
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25).
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Friday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, we can not guarantee your seat.
- If a member (includes sponsor with vouchers) shows up without RSVP, they will be charged $25 instead of member pricing. We would like to be considerate of our caterer. We appreciate your cooperation. Due to increase in attendance, this does not guarantee your seat.
- Special meal options are for (1) Dairy Free, (2) Gluten Free, (3) Vegetarian/Vegan. You must RSVP with your choice out of these 3 prior to the RSVP deadline. Day-of requests will not be honored as we need to let the caterer know days in advance. Those who RSVP with special request will receive a “Special Meal” card. You will need to present it to receive your special meal. This applies to all of your guests. Thank you for your help with volunteers to coordinate this.
Speaker – Kristi Pollard, Senior VIce Prsident ofFormer President/CEO, Jefferson County Economic Development Corporation
Kristi Pollard is the Senior Vice President for Catalyst Public Affairs, a full-service public
affairs firm specializing in strategic communications, public outreach, stakeholder engagement, policy, and political consulting. Catalyst has successfully tackled public policy, political and community issues underlying everything from infrastructure development and taxes to healthcare and energy.
Prior to her time with Catalyst, Kristi served as the President and CEO of the Jefferson
County Economic Development Corporation, a non-profit consortium of business, community and governmental leaders striving to create greater economic vitality in Jefferson County, Colorado. Kristi has diverse experience working in the public, private and non-profit sectors having been the Executive Director of the Grand Junction Economic Partnership, the principal owner of P², LLC, a government relations consulting firm, the CEO of the Colorado Mesa University Foundation, Stakeholder Engagement Specialist for Chevron and an Area Director for the United States Senate.
As a professional who grew up in Colorado, Kristi understands the importance of her
word and believes that it is one of the most valuable things in her possession. She also
knows that collaboration and communication are the keys to success and strives to
create a team atmosphere wherever she goes.
Kristi currently serves on the board of STRIVE Preparatory Schools and was appointed
by Governor John Hickenlooper to the Colorado Charter School Institute, the statewide
public charter school authorizer for the State of Colorado. Kristi and her husband Tim
are the parents of four energetic boys who are their life’s passion. She enjoys trail
running, hiking, skiing and boating in her free time.