Due to the pandemic, this meeting is scheduled tentatively. Information will be updated as the decisions are made with situation change. Thank you for being flexible. Changes will be announced on this page as well as via email newsletter and ABA Facebook page.
*** Please RSVP for this meeting by 5 pm on January 8 ***
Luncheon – Thursday, January 14, 11:15am – 1:00pm
<Tentatively> Rolling Hills Country Club – 15707 West 26th Avenue, Golden
Cost: ABA Member $20.00, includes meal (Non-member is $25)
Speaker: Kim Eickhoff, MBA, MS
Build An Inspired Business! Certified Business Coach
Topic: How to hire the right people and KEEP them
5-Minute Spotlight & Door Prize: TBD
IMPORTANT – please read:
- If you are a member, you must be logged into your account by clicking on the yellow “Member Login” button on the right to get a member pricing. If you are a sponsor and are using your meeting voucher, please login to apply your voucher.
- Guests are welcome! If you are new to ABA, we’ll even buy your lunch for the first time. Guests may visit our meetings up to 2 times before they join the ABA (Must purchase ticket the 2nd time for $25).
- The deadline to RSVP for meetings is 5pm on Friday before the meeting date. If you RSVP after that time, we can not guarantee your seat.
- If a member (includes sponsor with vouchers) shows up without RSVP, they will be charged $25 instead of member pricing. We would like to be considerate of our caterer. We appreciate your cooperation. Due to increase in attendance, this does not guarantee your seat.
Speaker – Kim Eickhoff, MBA, MS, Build An Inspired Business! Certified Business Coach
Kim Eickhoff, MBA, MS, is a Certified Executive Coach and Business Coach with ActionCOACH and an Adding Zeros Certified Facilitator. For the past 20 years, she has artfully combined the knowledge she has gained in the areas of business, communication, human behavior, emotional intelligence, and personal development to help business owners and CEOs build an inspired business, which is a profitable, sustainable business that empowers everyone who is a part of it.
Kim has a passion for helping clients who have a growth mindset, a willingness to learn and work on their personal and professional skills, and who want to make the world a better place. She brings intentional focus, inspiration and education to support her clients.
Kim is also an international speaker, performer and singer/songwriter.
- Certified Executive Coach, 2020
- Adding Zeros Certified Facilitator, 2020
- Certified Business Coach, ActionCOACH, 2015
- High Performance Leadership Program, University of Denver, 2013
- MBA, University of Colorado Denver, 2011
- Soma Yoga Teacher Training Program, 2003
- Masters in Professional Counseling, Georgia State University, 2000
- Bachelors of Music Business Administration, Belmont University, 1992